- Neck is beyond killing me. Hurts to even hold head up. Waiting for Nerve Test and MRI on 21st.
- Right Shoulder killing me. Hoping it is from neck.
- Shooting pain straight up the back of my head. Assuming it’s from neck.
- Ring finger and pinky on right hand totally numb.
- Left ear whistling and I can feel every heart beat in it. Meds for it.
- Right ear has “Swimmer’s Ear” and I haven’t been swimming in ages. Doc says it’s because ear canal (which is the size of half a ping-pong ball) was filled with fluids. Throbbing. Different meds for right ear.
- All these new meds have my stomach in an uproar. Third day. Ugh!
- All I want to do is sleep, but can’t do so because of stomach problems.
- Sick and tired of living alone. (But cannot imagine being around anyone else.)
- Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
- And, besides all that, I am just in a crappy mood. Super crappy. Mega-crappy.
So, hope your day is better than mine.
THOUGHTS ABOUT MY THOUGHTS: Better not say. R told me to think positively and I’m trying to not talk ugly on here.
TODAY’S FEELINGS BAROMETER: Crap